Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.
- Benjamin Spock
- Benjamin Spock
Enjoy failure and learn from it. You can never learn from success.
- James Dyson, inventor
Gulnara Kasmalieva, Muratbek Djumaliev, A New Silk Road: Algorithim of Hope and Survival
There's nothing wrong with things taking time.
- James Dyson, inventor

You don't get inspiration sitting at a drawing board or in front of your computer.
- James Dyson, inventor
I am one of the people who love the why of things.
Catherine the Great
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
I am one of those people who love the why of things.
- Catherine the Great
I am one of the people who love the why of things.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
I am one of the people who love the why of things.
Catherine the Great
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
I am one of the people who love the why of things.
Catherine the Great
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/catherinet189626.html
am one of the people who love the why of things.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/catherine_the_great.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/catherine_the_great.html
am one of the people who love the why of things.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/catherine_the_great.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/catherine_the_great.html




No comments:
Post a Comment